September 28, 2016
Many things change as you get older. Most of the time these changes are positive, such as being more independent and being able to enjoy a wider variety of things. Unfortunately even the less than desirable parts of life can change as well, but still remain negative. Your anxiety from going to the dentist used to come from the misconception that you would experience a lot of discomfort. Years have shown you otherwise, but now as an adult, you have a fresh source of anxiety: the bill. Nothing the dentist can do to you can make you wince more than seeing the cost of dental care. It can be very expensive without dental insurance, which you may not be able to afford. KA Dental can now accommodate a patient just like you so you can get the care you need from the dentist in Jupiter, FL with the KA Discount In-House Discount Plan.
What is the KA Discount In-House Discount Plan?
The KADDP is a program that makes it possible for patients without dental insurance to be able to get affordable dental care. Those who can’t afford dental care can often find themselves in a very unfortunate cycle: They put off going to the dentist to save money, but this leads them to develop more severe dental issues that require more invasive and expensive treatment. The best way to prevent this is through consistent preventive care, which is more than accessible with the KADDP.
How Much Does It Cost? What Do I Get?
Memberships start as low as $39 a year for a child under 18, $95 for a single adult, or $149 for a couple of adults. There are two levels of plans: gold and platinum. Each will provide you with basic services such as:
- Regular Cleanings
- A Comprehensive Exam
- Full Mouth X-Rays
- Emergency Procedures
- Discounts on services such as Fillings, Extractions, Implants, Cosmetic Services, and more.
Please consult with KA Dental so they can tell you about the individual attributes of each plan. What they do have in common, though, is that it is much cheaper than if you were to pay for each of these services separately. This can help save you and your family money as well as keep them healthy.
What if I Do Have Insurance?
Dental insurance plans can vary from company to company, but they tend to fall into a few basic categories:
- Direct Reimbursement: This is when the insurance plan reimburses you a pre-set percentage of the total amount spent on dental care, and does not limit the types of treatment you receive
- “Usual, Customary, or Reasonable” (UCR): The patients pays a set amount of the dentist’s fee, but is not reflective of what the dentist may actually charge. Rather, it is reflective of what the plan considers “reasonable.”
- Table or Schedule Allowance: These plans pay a set dollar amount dependent on the specific kind of treatment a patient receives. It is important to see what treatments are covered.
- Capitation: These programs pay the dentist a fixed amount for every customer on their plan. The premium paid for this may differ greatly from what the dental care actually costs.
KA Dental is happy to be in-network with a variety of insurance plans, such as:
- Delta Dental
- United Concordia Dental
We Can Work with You
No matter if you have insurance or not, we are here to work with you because we believe your health is important. If you have any questions about the KADDP or what dental insurance plans we accept, please give us a call today.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.